Forums

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,441

JohnDoe123

@Pogocoop Rytmik Rock Edition has the same amount of content as the other Rytmiks, just with different intruments. It doesn't have less sounds or options than the other Rytmik games. If you like Rock music, than Rock Edition is a great value.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

Mr-X9000

i have $5.52 left on my eshop account what should i buy

3DS friend code: 1805-2417-4668
nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
playstation network ID: dooghound

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2417-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000 | Twitter:

nickcarney

xj0462 wrote:

Pyramids, or if you have that Super Mario Land 2 or Donkey Kong '94.

nickcarney

Freeon-Leon

xj0462 wrote:

Buy Donkey Kong '94, NOW!

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Mr-X9000

i already have donkery kong 94 and mario land 2 and kirbys dream land

3DS friend code: 1805-2417-4668
nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
playstation network ID: dooghound

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2417-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000 | Twitter:

CrazyOtto

I already have Mighty Switch Force and I plan on purchasing these 5 titles eventually...

Freakyforms
Pushmo
Zen Pinball 3D
Mutant Mudds
Lock & Chase (Virtual Console)

I just don't know what order I should purchase these in.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

WhiteTrashGuy

I have 5 bucks burning a hole in my E-Account. Should I get DARK VOID ZERO or SOUL OF DARKNESS first? I love CASTLEVANIA and 8-bit shooters. I just want to know which is better gameplay and length wise.

You havn't seen BAD BOYS 2 ???!!

ThePirateCaptain

I highly recommend Mutant Mudds if you're a fan of platformers and old-school design. It has great level design and a superb soundtrack and is just plain fun to play.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Magikarp3

@WhiteTrashGuy both Dark Void Zero and Soul of Darkness are quite short, with the latter clocking at around 2 hours max and Dark Void Zero taking only 45 minutes. I know for a fact though that Dark Void is blisteringly hard, so that might take a while. I think that Dark Void Zero has more varied gameplay though; it's not just a platformer and you have a jetpack which opens up a lot of variety in the levels. Plus, there are a good assortment of weapons to try out which all have their strengths and weaknesses. Soul of Darkness just plays like a castlevania game; there's nothing really unique about it.

May I also recommend to you Metroid II? Its longer than either of those two games by far and it's also a bit cheaper. The only downsides is that it's in black and white and there is an element of exploration which might be taxing to the more casual player.

Gargoyle's Quest is another recommendation on the VC side of things; it will take you about 2 hours minimum to finish and is also really hard. There are some rpg elements on the overworld but really it's just another great old school platformer which controls brilliantly and is just a lot of fun.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

KarrotMan

I finished Mutant Mudds with everything completed at the 6 hour mark while Sakura samurai took me 5 hours, but still need to beat the expert mode. I'd say if you're a Platformer junkie, get Mudds first but you should try Sakura Samurai also if you get the chance, it seems to have a love-hate affair around the web. I'd say that I enjoyed it more so than the other eshop games so far, it really feels like a fleshed out Punch out made for the N64.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

I-U

If you're stuck between Mutant Mudds and another eShop game, Mutant Mudds (at this point) washes the others out. It's a charming, challenging retro platformer with fine attention to enemy and platform placement.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Vincent294

Mutant Mudds looks good. I'll see how to balance my funds when Dillon's Rolling Western comes out.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

turtlelink

I'm thinking about getting Art Academy Semester One. What do you guys think about it?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic