Posts 96,281 to 96,300 of 96,538

ThatZeldaNerd

@CaleBoi25 AYYYY Yo i know that too! W verse indeed

"I don't live for the world I live for the King" ~ NF

CaleBoi25 is PEAK

Switch Friend Code: SW-5348-4240-7813 | My Nintendo: ZeldaNerd

jedgamesguy

Tyranexx wrote:

@CaleBoi25 Thank you! It's one of my favorite verses.

jedgamesguy wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I'd like some help here. I have huge confidence issues so I always feel that when something goes wrong it's my fault and hence I blame myself for the recent situation where the forums has been less active over the past week or so.
Am I the problem?

One thing I've learned to appreciate over the last few years here is that you can only control what you do, not what others do, nor how they react. People talking less isn't a reflection on you at all, it could be the usual suspects are just busy. I know users here that have explained in their posts how busy they are, but others are more private so it's not always worth the mental strain of worrying about what others are doing at all.

Exactly this. I think this is also related to how relatively quiet it has been on the Nintendo front lately. Plus, with spring ramping up, some like yours truly are spending more time outside (Sometimes willingly, sometimes not). Been spending a bit less time on the forums in general.

In other words some of us do be touching grass.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

WoomyNNYes

@Grumblevolcano I'd say the main factor for lower activity here is that this is the end of the Switch console cycle. This place will likely be buzzing more when there's a new console, 3D Mario, new Mario Kart, etc.

If many of us here are in the northern hemisphere, things are warming up, and people may be doing more outside the home. (Plus easter holiday?) I'm also getting bored with the few games I play, and there aren't any new game releases this year (announced) that I'm particularly interested in. If Wind Waker drops, my money is ready!

EDIT: Just saw that JedJamesGuy above made the same point above.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

card-crunch78

I never bothered to add shading to my drawings, my attention span runs out after coloring.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

CaleBoi25

I don't even color moct of my stuff in so you put more effort than I do.

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

Princess_Lilly

I thought I'd let you know
I don't know if I'll be here for a while
I know I already said this, but I thought about it
If you want to tell me something, it's the right time

Princess_Lilly

jedgamesguy

@WoomyNNYes Easter is hitting hard indeed, especially for I, jedjamesguy!! Switch is also dying down pretty quickly I’d say, people don’t seem fervently excited for the Switch in the whole like last year even. Still, at least Nintendo’s got… skin in the game, though I’d say it’s just a pinky relatively speaking.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

chiiizu

Princess_Lilly wrote:

@Grumblevolcano absolutely not.
You are in no way responsible for the behavior of others

I havent seen you talking that much on forums either and nothing you say could deter others.

On a sidenote, I have been lurking for a long time on nl before I made an account, and you are one of the few people whose comments I remember and I liked them.

And thats coming from someone who was on a verge of deleting all accounts because of a similar thing.

Feel reassured.

I've been here for a lot less time after lurking for a while but for what it's worth similarly Grumblevolcano was the first account I recognized as one to make sure to read whenever they had something to say. (I'm still getting used to forum writing so idk if Grumblevolcano sees this or not)

@Anti-Matter Something about that is so perfectly internet, 5 stars to you.

Edited on by chiiizu

Can I do a completionist run of video game history? (It's still being made so we'll see)
Currently Playing: Unicorn Overlord (Switch)
Next Up: Sand Land (PC)
Panic (Reality)

Anti-Matter

Good morning.
Today is 29 March 2024, the celebration of Good Friday and we will have Easter Day on 31 March 2024.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

ThatZeldaNerd

@Anti-Matter He is risen (in about 3 days)

"I don't live for the world I live for the King" ~ NF

CaleBoi25 is PEAK

Switch Friend Code: SW-5348-4240-7813 | My Nintendo: ZeldaNerd

Grumblevolcano

Thanks for the responses @jedgamesguy @Princess_Lilly @Tyranexx @WoomyNNYes @chiiizu

Makes sense, like regarding the Switch lineup a lot of the attention around Nintendo Life nowadays seems to be about when will Nintendo announce the new hardware.

I find myself struggling to choose what to play next because there’s so much I want to play. Right now deciding between continuing with Unicorn Overlord early (planned for that to be April as there’s nothing announced for that month so far I’m interested in) or starting Tomb Raider 2.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

card-crunch78

Would it be all right if I drew pics based on old Splatfest events, even from the 2010s?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Anti-Matter

I have a Pen, I have Pikachu.
Ugh...!
Pikachu Pen
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

@jedgamesguy Or inhaling it, in some cases. XD

@Grumblevolcano No problem! FWIW, I think site activity is still higher than during the dog days of the Wii U. Another factor - at least for many in the US - is that March Madness (college basketball) is being pushed quite heavily around the weekends right now. Not something I'm into, but many of my coworkers are.

I can relate on choice paralysis. So much stuff I want to play. I'd be set if Nintendo decided to drag their feet for two more years on a Switch successor lol. That's without buying anything new.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

Quick question.
Is spray can able to see the laser from laser security system in spy movies ?
What other tools to see the hidden laser?

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to.

I'll be deleting my account today... goodbye, I always used to like this site

I will keep my account up for archiving reasons.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

card-crunch78

So I'm making a 'sona based on Digital Circus, but since I'm not very smart or creative all I did was make a copy of Pomni with different colors and three fox tails.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Anti-Matter

I pretty much enjoy watching Barbie Life in the Dream house after I found the episodes from YouTube, way much better than the Barbie live action movie 2023.
I like to watch the quirkiness and silliness on each episodes of Barbie Life in the Dream house rather watching the cringey political issue topics in Barbie movie 2023.
Also, this Barbie series was also featured on video games during Wii / PS3 era.
Here is the nonstop 1 hour episodes from YouTube.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

card-crunch78

My favorite emoji is 🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic