Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 5,021 to 5,040 of 5,067

CaleBoi25

@vio Tell that to my friend, he has 10 rabbits and loves them to death.

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

OctolingKing13

Nintendo is really promoting Splatoon 3 on their website rn, more than the average splatfest.

Taylor from Blank Space was my old pfp if anyone gets confused. this is tay from he latest album
I LOVE OCTO SHOT REPLICA
cats are the best

Croctopus

I don't have anything against bunnies, although the pink-eyed ones freak me out a little and I don't like that domestic rabbits always have to be put in cages. It's OK if they win just for Frye ever winning again. But I don't believe in choosing a team just for the character anymore unless I equally like or dislike all three choices or have no strong opinion.

Tricolor on Mahi-Mahi is certainly crazy, but there's been too many mirror matches.

Whirling Deep Cut Fan

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

card-crunch78

I’ve officially reached “Team Li’l Bunnies Ruler”.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

MarioVillager92

Got the ruler title! Got a pretty healthy amount of tricolor clout for the bears, too. Yeah... I did get quite a few mirror matches in tricolor as well.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Croctopus

Team Bear Cubs have cleared Spring Fest! Mr. Grizz laugh

Sneak Peek: Cubs 33.89%, Bunnies 33.52%
Votes: Bunnies 43.94%, Cubs 31.58%
Open: Cubs 33.71%, Bunnies 33.45%
Pro: Chicks 33.70%, Cubs 33.55%
Tricolor Battle: Cubs 34.51%, Chicks 32.75%
Overall: Cubs 485p, Chicks 210p, Bunnies 175p
On that day… a massive Fuzzball was born in space.
…Just kidding. GG, everyone!

Big Man: "Ay! (Bear cubs claw out a victory!)"
Shiver: "Ouch. Egg on my face..."
Frye: "But... but my li'l-bunny army!"
Big Man: "Ay! Ay! (Great work, Bear Cub Club! All of Splatsville heard you roar!)"
Shiver: "I suppose this'll teach us to count our baby chicks before they hatch."
Frye: "Team Li'l Bunnies did their best, but the luck just wasn't in their feet this time."
Big Man: "Ay... (I still swear I've seen something a lot like a bear cub somewhere before...)"
Shiver: "You sure? Because you don't see cutie patooies like this every day."
Frye: "Ohhh, I know! You must be thinking of Li'l Judd."
Big Man: "Ay. Ay! (Hey, they do look kinda alike. The ear shape is off, but... you must be right!)
Ay! Ay. (Well, glad that's solved! Clears up my schedule for some freelance work.)"
Frye: "Oh, wild. I was just thinking of doing some of that myself!"
Big Man: "Ay... Ay... (Maybe later we should head over to Grizzco and... Wait a second...)"
Shiver: "WELP, that's a wrap, everyone! Catch you later!"

Edited on by Croctopus

Whirling Deep Cut Fan

vio

Take that boring bunnies! BEARyah!

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

Wolfleaf

I chose bears for Grizzco as well since I’m mostly a Salmon Run player. Only found time to play two matches this time round though so didn’t contribute much 😛

Wolfleaf

Grumblevolcano

Did anyone else experience stuttering on Mahi Mahi Resort tricolor? It happened for me every match which had at least 1 ultra signal obtained. Just wondering if it's a connection problem.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

WoomyNNYes

Sometimes it seems like picking the underdog splatefest team, and avoiding the most popular team is the best strategy for picking the winning splatfest team. Or maybe it's more accurate to say, pick the team that will get second place for most votes?

I see your question @Grumblevolcano, but I didnt play tricolor.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

MarioVillager92

@Grumblevolcano I noticed that too, I was thinking it's just frame drops. My connection was smooth as butter during my splatfest sessions.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

CaleBoi25

Whoop, whoop! Bear Cubs FTW!! I knew my fellow Mammalians could pull it off!

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

OctolingKing13

Glad Team Bear Cubs won!!!! Go GRIZZCO!

Taylor from Blank Space was my old pfp if anyone gets confused. this is tay from he latest album
I LOVE OCTO SHOT REPLICA
cats are the best

Croctopus

I reached Ruler +1 for Cubs. We clearly started to play better as the weekend continued. I underestimated the popularity of Bunnies, but otherwise, I was right about Cubs being the favorite. I mean, it was basically Team Grizzco.

Interesting how people are mourning Frye more than usual. I think we'll still have a good few Splatfests until the final one for the anniversary. May should have the next pair of regional ones, then June should be the next Big Run just like last year. Shipshape Cargo Co. would be a great Big Run map.

Whirling Deep Cut Fan

Jhena

Congratulations Team Cubs! You really earned it with all your victories. I am glad bunnies were the most popular. This Splatfest made me return to Splatoon 3.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

CaleBoi25

@Croctopus Flounder Heights and a Grizzco Roller were datamined for the final Big Run.

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

Croctopus

The next Eggstra Work is the 10-12th in May at Jammin' Salmon Junction with Splattershot, Jr., Rapid Blaster, Sloshing Machine, and Hydra Splatling.

Whirling Deep Cut Fan

Potato-man

Anyone here have some tips on using the new squiffer. Zipcaster doesn't work really good with a charger imo. Thanks in advance

I's a potato!
Currently Playing: Splatoon 3
Be calm and eat French Fries

My Nintendo: Potato-man | Nintendo Network ID: Dead

CaleBoi25

@Potato-man No offense, but... WHAT DO YOU MEAN CASTER DOESN'T WORK WITH SQUIFFER?!?! That is an absolutely perfect combo! I am bad with it, but I still love it, so much! Mostly, learn to use the Zipcaster to get good angles on the opponent, and use Autobomb to find sharking enemies. Other than that, learn to aim quickly, since you don't have a ton of range.

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

Potato-man

@CaleBoi25 lol, I'm not the best with zipcaster so probably need more practice. But thanks for the tips. I love auto with squiffer tho

I's a potato!
Currently Playing: Splatoon 3
Be calm and eat French Fries

My Nintendo: Potato-man | Nintendo Network ID: Dead

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic