Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Posts 3,401 to 3,410 of 3,410

WoomyNNYes

CaleBoi25 wrote:

I am here to ask for help, but PLEASE don't spoil me on this game.
Are there any early-game Rupee dupe glitches??

Are you asking about making rupees in TOTK because the stealth suit armor in kakariko village is crazy expensive? In the beginning of TOTK, one piece of the stealth suit is like an insane 5000 rupees. You can get the price reduced to something normal if you can cook a certain meal and give it to someone in kakariko village.

Austin John Plays covers it. While I don't think the video has spoilers, I'll just paste the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF2FxQ-qKsg

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

CaleBoi25

@WoomyNNYes I did complete the quest to lower the price, but I still didn;t have enough for that AND the Snowquill set, hence why I wanted to dupe my $$$

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

ThatZeldaNerd

@CaleBoi25 hey buddy i have a video u could use!

hopefully this is helpful, cheers

"I don't live for the world I live for the King" ~ NF

CaleBoi25 is PEAK

Switch Friend Code: SW-5348-4240-7813 | My Nintendo: ZeldaNerd

Ulysses

@CaleBoi25 Instead of spending time and effort getting glitches to work, you can always do a quick google on lucrative mining runs. There's a great mining run starting at the Kisinona Shrine while making your way Northwest.

Ulysses

WoomyNNYes

Dang it. What is the deal with quest, Riju of Gerudo Town? I've used like 100 arrows shooting gibdos, they never stop comming, and there doesn't appear to be any progress. What the hell? I talk to the characters in the quest and they've got nothing helpful to say. This is ridiculous that I have to go look up the quest on youtube. This is my second time playing this quest.I ended up in the same situation last time. Am I missing some obvious instruction in this mission? I shouldn't have to look this up on youtube

'Tendo liker

ThatZeldaNerd

@WoomyNNYes You'll just need to use arrows with Riju's lightning to take out the Gibdo, and then hit the center of the hive with a final blow when prompted. If you run out of arrows, one of the nearby Gerudo warriors will provide you with some more.

"I don't live for the world I live for the King" ~ NF

CaleBoi25 is PEAK

Switch Friend Code: SW-5348-4240-7813 | My Nintendo: ZeldaNerd

Eel

Welp I was trying to be more cryptic, but I might as well add that you can also use the cannon to destroy one of the hives (depends on where you place it)

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

WoomyNNYes

@Eel @ThatZeldaNerd Yeah, I took the riju's directions a bit literally, to "protect" riju and her people. Thankfully the game let me load a previous save to start over. The fight finished pretty quickly after I figured out what was needed - I think I used maybe 20 arrows total. XD

EDIT: So, I completed the Gerudo temple. It was pretty cool. That was the last of the four regional phenomena. I look forward to what comes next. The game told me to go to lookout landing next, I'm guessing to talk to Pura.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Matt_Barber

Going for the hives as soon as they start glowing will serve you well in the fight against Queen Gibdo too.

Matt_Barber

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic