Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 2,189

MarioVillager92

@Eel Ah OK, thought I'd ask. Anytime

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Sunsy

@MarioVillager92 Sorry I missed out on this one. I was watching something, then after lunch, I went out for the afternoon. Hopefully, I'll be able to join next time.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Ah that's OK, no big deal. I figured you were busy, there's always next time. I'll let you know as usual.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy We're playing Mario Kart tomorrow at 2 PM EST, wanna join the fun?

Sunsy

@MarioVillager92 Got some errands done early, so hopefully I'll be able to join this time. Just went into game and disabled motion control (don't have my Joy Con wheel, so using pro controller).

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

jedgamesguy

Had fun racing y'all, thanks to @Sunsy, @MarioVillager92, @Tyranexx and especially @WoomyNNYes, always glad to suss out your racing skillz.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

WoomyNNYes

@jedgamesguy I jumped in for a race. I didn't even know that track🤣. I was doing so poorly that I ended up getting the OP power ups. Yeah, and I caught up with you a few times, and passed @Sunsy for a moment before I got lost on the third lap.😁

@MarioVillager92

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy @jedgamesguy @Tyranexx @WoomyNNYes It's been a lot of fun playing with you guys! Things got a bit chaotic in some of my races and I did admittedly overreact a few times, but I had fun nonetheless!

Untitled

@WoomyNNYes You're talking about Peach Gardens, right? Yeah, the route changes on the final lap. When I played it in 8 Deluxe for the first time, I didn't expect the twist they've added since it wasn't like that in Mario Kart DS and Wii. lol

WoomyNNYes

@MarioVillager92 Yeah, Peach Gardens, I didn't know the track at all.😆 Nice screen grab! (In case anyone doesn't know, my switch user name is SpaceDandy.)

'Tendo liker

FishyS

Eel wrote:

Thanks for the invite! Though sadly I don’t have this game.

You are one of the mythical 12 Switch owners who don't own MK8 Deluxe??

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

jedgamesguy

FishyS wrote:

Eel wrote:

Thanks for the invite! Though sadly I don’t have this game.

You are one of the mythical 12 Switch owners who don't own MK8 Deluxe??

I had this same conversation with @Tyranexx who admitted she didn't have Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Absolute travesty if you ask me 🤣

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

MarioVillager92

@WoomyNNYes Thanks! I chose this screenshot since it shows all my Nintendo Life pals who happened to be in my Mario Kart session.

Eel

@FishyS my brother has it, so it’s in the family at least!

he lives in a different part of the country though so it’s not like I can play it whenever

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

@MarioVillager92 Thanks! Back at ya! It was a great time. I was happy to see @Sunsy as well!

@jedgamesguy No Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for me! I am one of the dozen Switch owners who doesn't have it lol.

Currently playing: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Switch), Pepper Grinder (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Sunsy

@MarioVillager92 @jedgamesguy @WoomyNNYes @Tyranexx It was fun racing with you all this afternoon! Thanks for the races.

WoomyNNYes wrote:

(In case anyone doesn't know, my switch user name is SpaceDandy.)

Hope you don't mind, sent you a friend request from the "recently played with" screen.

FishyS

Tyranexx wrote:

@jedgamesguy No Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for me! I am one of the dozen Switch owners who doesn't have it lol.

I don't have smash either but given MK8 sold twice the volume of Smash, it's a lot more common to see a no-smasher than a no-karter.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Anytime, and thanks! I was happy to see Sunsy playing as well. I think I was next to you for a bit during gameplay too.

@Sunsy You're welcome! I had fun racing with you as well. Just like with Tyranexx, I was also next to you for a bit while we were playing.

Tyranexx

FishyS wrote:

I don't have smash either but given MK8 sold twice the volume of Smash, it's a lot more common to see a no-smasher than a no-karter.

Untitled
I don't dislike Smash by any means, I just learned ages ago to not buy fighting games. I enjoy some of them, but they don't hold my attention long.

@Sunsy You're welcome! Fun time, even if I had to cut out and finally eat lunch (I have a weird eating schedule).

@MarioVillager92 Yep, and I think I did place ahead of you...at least once. XD You definitely know many of the tracks better than I do.

Currently playing: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Switch), Pepper Grinder (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

WoomyNNYes

Sunsy wrote:

Hope you don't mind, sent you a friend request from the "recently played with" screen.

Don't mind at all!

It's funny. The 1-2 years I had my friend code in my signature, it said, "I only add people that say "hi" or let me know they are going to send me a request". 95% of the friend requests I got were from people who never said anything to me here in the forum. I can't believe how hard that was for people.🤣 (forgive me if you've seen me tell that story before. I've told it a few times on NL)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic